Using Search Engine Optimization results we help our client in building up successful Pay-Per-Click adword campaigns, and drove a 15% increase in revenue within a short period. By optimizing PPC spend against projected Customer Lifetime Value, we enabled the customer to create a more efficient and cost effective method for acquiring new customers.
An online niche insurer offering a specialized insurance product through online sales wishes to grow its customer base.
Using the analytics tools provided by search engines, we built a database of search terms used by users to find their website. We then used standard text processing and natural language processing tools to construct a number of internet search adword campaigns. Combining the outputs of these campaigns with Customer Lifetime Value projections, we optimised the client's Pay-Per-Click ad spend.
- A better understanding of search terms used when searching for site.
- Broader coverage of brand on web channels.
- Less uncertainty in advertising spend
- Ad Spend is optimized against projected revenue.
- Reduced need for manual management of Pay-Per-Click campaigns
KEY CLIENT BENEFITS
- 15% increase in revenue from new acquisitions within a few weeks
- Expanded reach of product offering
- Lower overhead in management of Pay-Per-Click campaigns
- Lower uncertainty in effectiveness in marketing spend
TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES
- Google Analytics
- R and SQL
- Natural Language Processing
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Google Bigquery
Dr Peter Brennan
M: +353 (0)85 855 0333
M: +353 (0)87 996 7437